Okay, first we should decide what kind of mower we want, you got four categories:
- Push reel mowers - you have to push but they have no cords and are quiet.
- Electric mowers - you have to use a cord and are dependable on the location of power outlets.
- Cordless mowers - these contain an rechargeable battery.
- Gas mowers - uses gas and oil, you should buy these if you have a big garden (more than 2,000 square feet)
Depending on your purpose of the mower, you should have chosen one.
Every category has multiple lawn mowers.. so what should you do to choose the right one? This is up to you.. but you should make use of the following tips.
- The Cutting Deck: One of the most importance ones. If the cutting deck is wider, then you will have less work, thus, saving time!
- Safety: NEVER buy a lawn mower that isn't safety! This means that the cutting deck is not visible and that you can't touch it unless you open it.
- Store bag: With or without a bag? If you want to naturally feed your grass, you can go without one.
- Battery life time: If you buy a lawn mower, you should check how long the battery gives power. You don't want to be in the middle of your garden when your battery is up, don't you?
- Speed: A fast lawn mower can decrease the time spent on mowing the grass tremendously.
- Self-propelled or push: Do you have enough muscles to push it or do you want to take it easy on a sunny day?
With the tips we gave you should be able to choose a good one that fits your personality.
Best Lawn Mower
There is no ideally or best lawn mower, although you can choose one that fits the best to your height and abilities. Some people may prefer an push reel mower over a electric mower, or maybe you find it annoying to have a cord and choose to have a cordless one. It's all up to you.. and we help you with this!
I'm a gardener in my spare time and I have a lot of grass that has to be cut so I know what I'm talking about. I've helped my neighbours too with choosing their lawn mower and they were very happy with my help.
You can visit my site also at B&D Lawn Mower Reviews [http://blackanddeckerlawnmowerreviews.co.cc].
Article provided by Patrik Richardson